You want to achieve a certain body type. Do you already have a plan on how to do it? If the answer is no, you’ve come to the right place to learn about the appropriate workouts to get the type of body that you want. There are many types of exercise and workouts, and many more gym equipments that have varying purposes. If you go to the gym, you get signed up and given an instructor to direct you on what to do, so you can enhance what you want to enhance.
Varying body types, varying goals, here are the varying workout routines you can follow to achieve the body that you want.
- Slimming is, by the word itself, when you want to trim down or slim down. There are different areas of the body that you can focus to slim down but it mostly starts with cardio workout.
- Jogging can help you sweat out and loose the fat. Although the results may take a while, jogging is the most basic form of exercise if you want to lose that fat.
- Sit ups can help you lose weight and extra fats on the mid area of your body. This workout routine focuses more on the stomach and can help eliminate that belly.
- When you want to maintain the type of body that you have now, you basically just need to stick to your daily activities and eating patterns. Some of the most basic workouts for maintaining the body that you have are:
- Bicycle can help you sweat out the calories that you’ve taken for the day. At the same time, it helps enhance your leg muscles.
- Cardio workout is a simple and basic workout for maintaining your body type.
- If you want to maintain that abs, you can do pull ups everyday to maintain the muscles in there.
- If you want to enhance the curves and shapes of your body, toning is the right approach for you. Basically, you should loose the fat to get the muscle.
- Light weight lifting can help tone your muscles and burn the fat.
- Cycling can help tone your leg muscles.
- Sit ups and pull ups can enhance and tone your abs.
- Push ups will enhance your arms and shoulders.
- Gaining does not only include eating a lot. If you are looking into gaining an extra 10 lbs to, gaining workouts can help you build and enhance extra muscles to add to your weight.
- Lifting heavy equipment can help build and increase the size of your muscles and in turn can add weight.
- Other muscle gaining workouts such as bench press and leg press which are generally heavy weight lifting can help you to gain the weight that you desire. You can also add some bcaa supplements to your routine to help build muscle.
Now that you know the most basic workout routines that you can do to achieve the body that you want, you can start doing them within the comforts of your own home. To get more motivation, you can head to the gym. Either way, take note that each body type requires a different set of workout routine. It would be best if you consult your instructor.